THE NEW AGE POPULAR STONE- TRAVERTINE:
What has made travertine so popular?
Travertine is a natural stone like marble, onyx, limestone, slate, granite etc. It is formed by a process of rapid precipitation of calcium carbonate and originated often at the mouth of hot springs or deposited in limestone caves. It is sometimes known as travertine limestone or travertine marble; these are the same stone, although travertine is classified properly as a type of limestone, not marble. The crucial discrepancy between travertine and other natural stones derives from the formation of the rock, the hardness of the stone and the fibrous but also concentric appearance. One of the key characteristics of travertine is the naturally occurring pits over the surface of the stone which gives it an antique and weathered look.
Advantages of Travertine:
1) It comes in different hues such as beige, cream, tan, silver, gray, yellow, red. Amazing color options as much as marble has. What is more travertine’s homogeneous surface makes it more preferable.
2) As travertine stone is formed around mineral spring waters, it harmonies perfectly with water providing a non-slippery surface. It’s water and moisture resistant. Plus a honed finish adds an extra prevention for skid hazard.
3) Costs less than other natural stones which means you can have perfect beauty at a reasonable price.
4) Easy to handle and multi purpose usage: Travertine is not only suitable for indoor areas but also for outdoors. It is applicable on floors, walls, facades, backsplashes and countertops. You can use it in bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms, toilets, entrances, driveways, walkways, pool decks or for other decorative purposes. Travertine floor installations are quite popular.
5) Available in different finishes: Surface finishes are not limited only to filled or polished but also tumbled, honed, brushed, filled and honed, chiseled and bush hammered. You can also diversify your decoration with the French Pattern floor installations.
6) Art fashioned by mother nature: It is stylish and thanks to its natural earthy hues travertine adds a rustic charm into your areas. You can add an extra appeal to your floors with natural travertine tiles such as light beige travertine.
7) Durable, long lasting and easy to maintain. Travertine is a highly strong material and can resist to high traffic. Even if it gets hard beats, it won’t show any serious damages. Over time it would get a weathered look but in fact, this would do nothing but add an extra attractiveness to its specific character. One who doesn’t like this weathering look, can prevent it with a stone sealing agent. To avoid scratches, it is recommended to apply natural finishes.
NATURAL STONE AT YOUR DOORSTEP:
On our website, you can purchase marble from the manufacturer quickly and easily. Before placing an order, please contact our specialists. They will assist you in selecting the finish and colour of the stone based on the intended use and the style of the environment.
DOOR- STEP DELIVERY:
If you are looking to install natural stone in your new home, Contact us at BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP and we would make your task easy and hassle-free. We also offer door step delivery where it is ensured that the best quality products reach you.
DESIGNERS AND ARCHITECTS ARE WELCOME:
We personally invite designers and architects to find exclusive quality of stone for all types of projects.
BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP has been a reliable partner for all your MARBLE GRANITE AND NATURAL STONE requirements since the year 1631. Decades of experience in the marble industry has made us what we are and we remain grateful to you for contributing to our success.
BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP has exclusive relationships with some of world’s most renowned Architects, Interior designers, Builders, Developers from all around the globe.
From homes or villas, to hotels, we cater to all types of requirements. For more information, follow our Facebook and Instagram. You can also contact us on:
BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP
TO KNOW MORE, CALL US AT +91-9672941111/9116341111 or mail us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .