SOME INDIAN SANDSTONE VARIETIES THAT MOST IMPORTERS HAVE LOVED:
With the above paragraph, it is clear that India is ready to cater to all the changing needs of global buyers with lots of stone varieties from North and South India as well. Be it Rajasthan, Bangalore or Chennai, international buyers expect quality, commitment, and lower costs. India responds to these demands in a favorable manner. With irresistible Kindly grey sandstone and Mandana sandstone from the land of desert, Rajasthan, Indian players offer buyers lots of benefits in terms of quality, quantity, cost, and overall value.
• Applications: Roofing, paving, flooring, paneling projects, beams, doors, pillars, and window sills.
• Properties: Hardness, durability, and ability to withstand harsh weather conditions.
Let’s check out what Indian sandstone suppliers have in their bags for global buyers with the following hot-selling options:
• Agra red sandstone: Red-colored stone from Agra in India is easy to cut and carve.
• Camel dust sandstone: Creamy yellow-colored sandstone with hues of dark brown on its surface.
• Fossil mint sandstone: Sandy buff sandstone with uneven fossil-like patterns on its surface.
• Kandla grey sandstone: Beautiful grey colored sandstone with a pretty consistent texture also comes with dark and light grey stones.
• Mandana sandstone: Chocolate shaded sandstone product with accents of dark red, plum, and light brown.
• Modak sandstone: Old world sandstone with an amazing blend of pink, honey, rose and terracotta shades plus dark pink swirls on its surface.
• Yellow mint sandstone: Enticing shades of yellow and buff with marks of relatively darker tones.
- Blue Kota stone Wholesale
- Kota Blue
- Kota Blue Natural Tiles, Honned and Sandblasted Tiles Brown Kota Stone Exporters
- Kota Brown
- Kota Brown Polished, Antique Finish Tiles and Cobbles Limestone coving manufacturers India
- Kota Stone Covings are available in various sizes. Kota Blue Limestone Mines India
- Tumbled Kota Blue and Kota Brown BricksKota Blue Limestone Wholesale Suppliers Kota
- Kota Stone Cobbles are available in Tumbled finish.
UNPARALLELED QUALITY AT BHANDARI MARBLES:
From homes or villas to hotels, we cater to all types of requirements. Exclusive quality marble, granites, and natural stone are available for projects such as Malls, Towers, Showrooms, Villas, Hospitals, Hotels, Complexes, Casinos, college, Township, and other projects. Besides this our Natural stones are being used widely in the landscape, Sugar mills, Oil mills, Steel mills, Ceramic industry, Food Processing, Power Industry, & Agriculture Industry marketed under the brand name of BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP, established in the year 1631.
HISTORY THAT SETS US APART AS MARBLE EXPORTERS AND MANUFACTURERS:
The vision and dedication towards making India an infrastructurally sound nation has been shared by several great architects and many people like our forefathers. They had done their bit by emerging strongly with BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP and pledging to aid their efforts by providing them with the best quality of natural stone for their projects.
This virtue of staying true to our nation and our fellow architects has been passed down to us.
All products are exported in the best and safest of packaging to ensure that you receive the best:
CHOOSE FROM BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP’S WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS
Kishangarh is the marble hub of the world.
Extra care and efforts have been put to ensure that excellent quality is maintained during the production to meet INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS.
Bhandari Marble World is among the world’s most trusted marble suppliers. Moreover, we occupy 5 positions on the list of the World’s top 10.
Bhandari marble group gives a personalized service delivered to your home by trained stone experts. Our exclusive stone studio of over 500 colors and finishes includes marble granite Natural stone, sandstone, Kota stone, cobbles, pebbles slate with trend stone experts have many years of experience in marble granite and Natural stone. We provide you unmatched quality with quantity and after-sales services.