*Economy is not struggling…the business models are changing.
Below is a very interesting insight
Often heard now a days that “_Indian Economy is struggling_”
Sit back & dispassionately think “is the economy really struggling *or* are business models struggling ?
Some food for thought
1) Car sales are going down… *but Ola / Uber are rising.*
2) Restaurants are going empty… *but home delivery is rising*
3) Tuition classes are not getting students *but online studying is rising*
4) Traders are struggling *but online market sites and reference based direct selling are breaking all records in sales.*
5) Old commission based businesses are snivelling… *but online services, at low cost, are finding takers.*
6) Cell phone bills have reduced & *internet penetration is increasing.*
7) Stable (read “Govt Jobs”) are dwindling *but “Start up” jobs offering equity & Flexi work time are expanding.*
8) Jobs seekers are reducing but *job creaters are on the rise*. Working 40 hrs a week for 40 years is trend of past. *Working for few years and spending quality time in contributing to society is the trend.*
If truth be told what we are experiencing is a transition phase.
& Any transition is painful for the “well set”…… “the masters of the past”.
*_It’s challenging for those who’s business models are based on ancient data…._*
It’s a mystery for those who have never looked beyond traditional methods or have assiduously resisted change of any kind.
*Economy is not struggling…the business models are changing.*