TAGS: Limestone, Limestonedesign, Stonedesign, Architect
DISCOVER ITS GREAT USES AND EVEN BETTER APPLICATIONS:
It is mainly found around or in marine environments. Therefore, the pressure which binds the small particles of stone or rock usually comes in the form of water in these types of surroundings. Limestone is also the most dependable type of building material. It has been used since prehistoric times. Around 2000 years ago, the Greeks and Romans used limestone to build various sculptures, statues, etc. A number of such sculptures and statues are still upright and unharmed.
The Great Pyramids of Giza which is one of the wonders of the world are also made up of limestone. So this stone has been the preference of Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians.
Some of its notable characteristics are:
- Not only does limestone have good durability and strength which it demonstrates through various ancient structures that still stand tall but in addition to this, it can also be used in cement after crushing. It can also be easily carved into various shapes to make beautiful home decor ornaments.
- Limestone proves to be very beneficial penny-wise because of its abundant availability. Not only is it cost-convenient but in spite of its mass, it is still economical to transport.
- It is available in abundance and therefore its use as a building material would not deprive the earth of its limestone reserves. This makes it an environmentally-friendly choice.
USES OF LIMESTONE:
Limestone is an extremely versatile and durable stone that can be used in various projects for flooring, walls, home decor, sculptures, and statues, etc. It allows you to let your creativity and imagination come alive because it can be used in so many different ways without any difficulty. Limestone is a natural stone.
It is formed under the pressure of seawater. This is what sets it apart. Most other natural stones are formed under the pressure of the ground and not seawater. This also gives limestone some unique properties because of which it is so famous and revered in the Marble and stone industry.
A UNIQUE STONE TO CHOOSE:
If you wish to create a sophistication appeal for your home, you should definitely consider limestone flooring. It gives a comfortable, elegant, and clean vibe due to its muted tones and beautiful, soothing shades. Limestone is a very popular option for flooring and several homeowners, architects, and interior designs are increasingly opting for this stone to give a unique and long-lasting, durable quality to their projects.
Here are some of the major benefits of choosing limestone for flooring over any other marble or stone
- LIMESTONE IS VERY DURABLE: Limestone tiles are durable and hard. They do not show wear and tear easily. They can be easily installed in areas of high foot-fall and yet they will continue to look as good as new for decades. Another great feature of limestone is that it feels amazing under the feet. It is comparatively softer and so it is quite comfortable to walk on.
- IT LOOKS AMAZING: The charm of limestone is timeless. Limestone has earthy hues that are not just soothing to the eye but also grant your home a modern yet traditional feel. Limestone is a long-lasting and luxurious material; it thus adds more value to your home. Its looks and color tone is such that it will go along well with all types of interior décor and color scheme.
- IT IS POCKET-FRIENDLY: If you are looking for something that looks lush and opulent but do not wish to burn a hole in your pocket, limestone is the right material for you. It gives a luxe look to your interiors and exteriors and is still very budget-friendly for most customers.
- VERSATILE STONE: It is not easy to get a flooring material that is natural and also matches the décor of your home. When found, such options can tend to get very expensive and can misbalance your budget for construction or renovation. However, Limestone is one such stone that fulfills the criteria, making its way to the top of our list. It is elegant, earthy, and charming. Some limestone tiles will look amazing in the interiors and others grant a fresh look to your exteriors. In either case, this stone will not disappoint you.
- IT IS EASY TO MAINTAIN: Limestone is easy to clean, wipe and maintain. It does not carry dirt and debris build-up. Bacteria do not grow on this surface easily. Simple sweeping and occasionally mopping to keep them clean. To ensure the strength and integrity of the structure, we recommend you reseal it once a year. If looked after, limestone will last you for years and sometimes even decades.
NATURAL STONE AT YOUR DOORSTEP:
On our website, you can purchase marble from the manufacturer quickly and easily. Before placing an order, please contact our specialists. They will assist you in selecting the finish and color of the stone based on the intended use and the style of the environment.
If you are looking to install natural stone in your new home, Contact us at BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP and we would make your task easy and hassle-free. We also offer doorstep delivery where it is ensured that the best quality products reach you. BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP has been a reliable partner for all your MARBLE GRANITE AND NATURAL STONE requirements since the year 1631. Decades of experience in the marble industry have made us what we are and we remain grateful to you for contributing to our success.
BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP has exclusive relationships with some of the world’s most renowned Architects, Interior designers, Builders, Developers from all around the globe.
From homes or villas to hotels, we cater to all types of requirements.
For more information, follow our Facebook and Instagram.
INDIA’S TOP AND WORLD’S BEST MARBLE, GRANITE AND STONE COMPANY
CATEGORIES: DISCOVER, CHARACTERISTICS, USES, CHOOSES, DELIVERY.
ADD BY EXPERT AND EXPORT TEAM OF BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP. CONTACT US ON; 9672941111.