Kota Stone is a fine-grained variety of limestone. It is available in different colors, shapes, sizes. The greenish-blue and brown colors of this stone contribute to its popularity. Such as brown, grey, black, etc. It is very much used in India especially in Govt. Buildings. Its hardness, non-porous, shine feature makes it popular to use as flooring. It does not have a finish like marble and tile but still, it provides shine. It is available in both polished and non-polished forms. Also, it can be used indoors and outdoors. IT is great for pathways, driveways, commercial buildings.
Kota stone flooring:-
Advantages of Kota Stone-
- Strong:- In the outdoor, we need strong floors. For car ways, driveways where we need strong floor along with it we want to maintain the look of that path. In the case of another flooring such as concrete, it gets damaged by time and doesn’t provide any finished looks. Also for office indoors or home indoors it is a very good option. If you have children in your home then it is the best idea to choose this flooring.
- Beautiful:- When Kota stone is polished it gives a shiny look.
- Size:– Kota stone can be finished according to your requirement, square, honed. It can also be cut by both machine and hand. It is available in both marble and tile format and can be set in any flooring pattern.
- Coolness:– Kota stone provides very good coolness to feet.
- Cheaper:- Unlike marble and granite, it does not cost a high price. It is very much cheaper than them.
- Maintenance:– Its maintenance is very easy as it does not absorb water. So there is no chance that it will be damaged by water. It is an excellent stone for humid regions.
- Variants: – It is available in many color variants such as grey, black, pink, brown.
What is the difference between Kota stone and marble?
Kota stone is much cheaper than marble and granite, It Looks greenish. Kota stone is way cheaper than marble and granite and it’s for heavy use.
How can check Kota stone quality?
The slab shall be of selected quality, hard, sound, dense, and homogeneous in texture, free from cracks, decay, weathering, and flaws. They shall be hand or machine cut to the required thickness as indicated and they shall be of uniform color.
How do you clean Kota stone at home?
- Wring out and rewet your sponge periodically so you’re not just pushing wet dust and grit around.
- The best way to clean floors and other large surfaces is to use a wet vacuum with a squeegee attachment.
- Allow your surface to air dry completely after wiping it.
Due to it’s durability and affordability, it is the most preferred choice among natural stones in large spaces like industries and commercial buildings and homes of eco-conscious people. It is sometimes used as a wall cladding because of its natural coloring and sheen.
INDIA’S TOP AND WORLD’S BEST MARBLE, GRANITE AND STONE COMPANY
ADD BY EXPERT AND EXPORT TEAM OF BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP. CONTACT US ON; 9672941111.